RE: Electric fan thermostat poltergeists

To: "Dave Carpenter" <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Electric fan thermostat poltergeists
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:32:43 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
FROG AYE is no longer in the Positive Earth Society, as I converted him to
an alternator system after the dynamo died last Spring.  The fan runs the
correct direction, per hook-up instructions.  It's too simple for me to
imagine any way I could have don things wrong.  The thermostat is in the
ground path for the fan and when it's on it simply provides the ground.
Makes no sense to me.... Guess I'll have to RTFM (or mfg's web site....)