For the Frog folks amongst us...

To: spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: For the Frog folks amongst us...
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:58:02 -0600
I was reminded today of a great old piano rag by
Jelly Roll Morton and thought you frog folks would
enjoy....
 http://allaboutfrogs.org/froglnd.shtml
 http://www.ipcc.ie/frogfacts2.html
 And finally, the theme song for all you frog folks...
 The Frog - I - More Rag!!
 http://www.emusic.com/vdl/song/10859098/13322203.html
 I'm not buying for a minute their claim that he
named this song for a contortionist friend who
performed wearing a frog suit! Morton had obviously
seen some of the rough plans for the Frogeye
Sprite!!
 Cheers!!
Jim - he of the inert midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget