RE: Thanksgiving

To: "'Paul Asgeirsson'" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thanksgiving
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:10:31 +0200
Similar wishes to all from me as well.  Unfortunately I'm on the other side
of the world right now.  I found out last Friday that I had to be in South
Africa this week!  Talk about advance notice... :)  I guess I'll have to try
and find somewhere that serves turkey tomorrow to eat.  Maybe wildebeest or
zebra would be a good substitute... :)  Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA