BE Bodywork Question, Rear Deck

To: "SPM@autoX" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: BE Bodywork Question, Rear Deck
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 19:42:36 -0500
Cc: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
I picked up my Bugeye tub from the stripper today. I had the bare tub
striped to bare metal inside and out. When I purchased this project car
I knew that the rear deck would require some bodywork to make it
straight. I wanted to ask the group for opinions on how to go about
getting this panel straight again. I don't want to just throw a gallon
of filler at it!

It almost looks as if someone used it as a rumble seat! It's very lumpy
and to add to this there appears to have been a luggage rack on there at
some point.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ben in SC