Re: Stereo stuff (wasRe: GM going down, WITH LEC content

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stereo stuff (wasRe: GM going down, WITH LEC content
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 03:41:04 EST
For turntables and or whatever you might check out www.musiciansfriend.com.

I have used them for years for guitar gear.  My favorite thing is that they
have a 45 day no hassle return policy if you are not happy for any reason with
what you have purchased from them.  Just call their 800 number and give them
the item that you purchased and ask for a "RA" number then print your shipping
label to return the item.  If the item was defunct in anyway - they
immediatley send you via an attachement a printing slip so that the cost of
shipping the
item back is on them.  I have never experienced a hold time with them either
- they answer very quickly.

Just an FYI -

Kirk