RE: GM going down, WITH LEC content

To: "'chuck'" <cciaffone@earthlink.net>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GM going down, WITH LEC content
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:30:06 -0600
Yep, they can be found... it's just getting anything of size on e-bay gets
expensive to ship... so local finds are great.

Of all the stuff I've got, including tube stuff, my favorite power amp is a
McIntosh MC3200... solid state, with cabling inside large enough to jump
start a truck, and when you turn it up, the neighborhood lights dim.

I think it weighs about as much at a 948... about 145 lbs (obligatory LBC
content)