RE: BE Iris Blue Color

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: BE Iris Blue Color
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:20:12 -0500
Cc: "SPM@autoX" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com> jAS2OSiG003611
I'm not going for a concours restoration exactly. I will never compete
with the car but I have always felt that if I am going through the
trouble to do a complete bare metal restoration why not put it as close
to original as I can?

With that said my car does have a 1275 and ribcase transmission, that
alone would hurt it if it were "concours".

So the question still remains. Old English White/Red interior OR Iris
Blue/(Blue or Black Interior).

My guess is that my son will be happy no matter what color it winds up
but I cherish his enthusiasm at four years old :-)

Ben in SC