Re: GM going down, no LBC

To: KrkLH@cs.com
Subject: Re: GM going down, no LBC
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:15:29 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
KrkLH@cs.com wrote:

> HOWEVER I have to say that overall I have had more fun with my Bugeye than
> any other car I have driven.  For me it is more fun driving a slow car fast
>than
> a fast car slow.

A good friend of mine bought an 05 Vette, 6 speed, very fast, but he
drives his MGA. He's afraid of driving the Vette as it should be driven,
wound tight in top gear means 180 MPH and that means "He's my license
Officer".
So 65 in his MGA in 4th gear gives him the same thrill for 50k less out
of his pocket.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ