Re: Any Spanish Speakers on the list

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any Spanish Speakers on the list
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 22:45:01 EST
In a message dated 11/29/2005 6:46:49 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

I need a  translation of the following: "soy mandilon pero  cabron"

I'll find out the complete translation tomorrow, but "soy"  is loosely  "I
am"  ..."pero" is "but" and "cabron" is a slang term something like "old  goat"
but worse.

The free Spanish English translator doesn't recognize "mandilon" but  that's
probably slang too.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."