Re: Misspelling and Frogs

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu> information
Subject: Re: Misspelling and Frogs
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:12:48 -0500
Cc: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>, "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oops, not the official F1 site, a Fantasy sports site, but I still
like the one at Talledaga ;-)

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com