Brake Lights

To: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Lights
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:17:46 -0500
Hi all,
        Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Mine was a very different
experience meeting a whole new side of the family.  Fun but different.
Anyway back on track here.  Lambert and I were again trying to work on
his '77 Midget to get it ready to be inspected.  While trying to make
sure everything worked we realized that he did not have brake lights
working so we checked my car.  The last time we drove "Mini Lee" the
brake lights were working.  All of the connections are together.
Everything seems fine just not sure as to why the lights are not there
when stepping on the brake pedal.  Tried with engine on and off.  Any
thoughts???

Thanks
Kristi and Lambert
'74 Midget "Mini Lee" (hers)