Winter cleaning - Junk?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Winter cleaning - Junk?
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:30:59 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The long-suffering Lynette and I were clearing space in the ever-filling
basement last night for the annual setup of the 100 feet of AFX track so "the
kids" can have fun while it's sub-zero outside.  Those of you who know Lynette
know she has many wonderful qualities - brains, beauty, energy, more baseball
knowledge than Peter Gammons, poor taste in husbands, tolerance - but I fail to
understand how anyone could classify a cracked 1098 block with a rod through
the side as "junk" while these little thingies called "Hummel plates" are
somehow worth keeping.

Ron Soave

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."
 George W. Bush, on visiting Denmark, June 29, 2005