Spridget Values

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Values
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 09:49:43 -0600 reply-type=original {sentby:smtp 24.15.214.89 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>>> ... on a similar note, everybody knows that the bug-eyes are more
      desireable, (further up the chain) than the square bodys, the
      sprite square bodies ahead of the midget square bodies, and
      those ahead of the  rubber bumper midgets... .. .. one can
      argue all one wants as to the merits of each, but the MARKET
      speaks with the loudest voice.

Therefore we must all know that TR3s are better than Bugeyes, Heavey Healeys
are better than their smaller kin and Jags are even better, for behold, the
MARKET has spoken. Right! (in the Bill Cosby sense). Sorry, but the logic of
allowing someone else's wallet speak for me simply eludes me. "I may not
know art, but I know what I like."