Re: Project progress

To: cyrille@hp.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Project progress
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:36:56 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/13/2005 10:00:12 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
cyrille@hp.com writes:

I tried  that with the horible freight tools but they all broke trying
>  unwrap them.

I have  their band saw and am happy with it. I also have a compressor and
air tools  that are performing flawlessly.
Their 3.5g part washer has been working  24/7 for the last 2 weeks
without any problems...

Ok, some of the  tools are crap, but I have seen an improvement over the
last couple of  years and am less and less reluctant to go shopping

I just started the Harbor Freight addiction, and have to say I am please
with the framing nailer and air chisel I bought.  Will they hold up to
professional long term use?  I doubt it, but the nailer cost me $80 with a
coupon, vs
$300+ for a "good" one, and so far, it's rebuilt three floors of a  small
cabin in the mountains.

Those of us that DIY occasionally might covet the Milwaukee 28 volt  cordless
tools, but we make do quite nicely with the 18 volt Ryobi tools, at  about
1/3 the price.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!