RE: shop lights

To: "KGB" <kgb@frontiernet.net>, "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: shop lights
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 19:19:14 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ditto, when called (they all know their individual names).  They've tried to
train ME to fetch (I'm un-trainable...just ask my wife).  The biggest,
orneriest one used to derive much enjoyment out of startling me with a
flying leap onto my shoulder, whenever he discerned me to be deep in
concentration, at the workbench.  Those with cats in residence are pretty
much assured of never being allowed to take themselves too seriously.
Expendable?  Hell, we're ALL expendable, aren't we?  "When your ticket is
punched, it doesn't matter WHERE you are sitting".
Bud Osbourne