Re: Speaking of Movies

Subject: Re: Speaking of Movies
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 06:36:02 -0800 filter02.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> the car's going down to YOUR place
> next late autumn for floors, bodywork and
> paint. Then you can put your mouth where
> my money is!!! :):)

That also sounds like an interesting vacation plan, but I don't think I'd
want Frank's mouth that close to the pockets on my Levis, especially when I
am wearing them.

Madge has needed new paint for several years now, and I suspect that Frank
could make her look pretty good.  I think I can manage the prep work, but
I've never painted before.  I do need new floors desperately. I might try
that project myself after the spring thaw.

I've just had the urge for one last cross country trip in her before I am
too old to do it. I have no doubts of Madge's ability, as she has a good
engine and gearbox, and I prefer to travel back roads when possible, so she
should not be strained too much.

Kate