Re: Re[2]: Bugeye Group..... Sprite Editorial Material Wanted

To: MICHAEL CARPENTER <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Bugeye Group..... Sprite Editorial Material Wanted
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:02:32 -0600
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hold on here.  Let us not forget That without Cecil Kimber's MG's there
might
well not have been a sprite!  As the one time owner of a pre-Healy MG-TC,
you "Spritities" are going to have to go some before you convince me that
your beloved "Road Toads" have anything over an MG!

Cheers!!
Jim - indignant and packin' iron in Dodge City