Re: all you pocket protector types....

Subject: Re: all you pocket protector types....
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:01:59 -0600
Cc: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Get a Knoppix disk. It is a painless and safe way to experiment with
Linux without dedicating a computer to it. Novell is of course the new
purveyor of Suse Linux (Geman) so if you have a spare computer,
install Suse on it (probably carry more weight if you can say you've
seen their product).  I have been 100% Linux for 6 years, and never
looked back. If I was a gamer, there are some obvious problems, but in
this day and age, everything is better.

At home I use and maintain Mandrake, Slackware, Debian and Fedora.
They all have strengths, Mandrake is my favorite for desktop use.