Re: Bugeye Group..... Tell me why

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Tell me why
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:13:03 -0500
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
I can't tell you why. In fact, I not only draw a blank with LBC, but
where the h--- did the terms square body and box Sprite come from? Did
Sponge Bob have a Sprite? Were Sprites dropped into cereal boxes for
awhile? Should we call Midgets with imnpact bumpers eraser bodies?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/