Re: Yet another front suspension question

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Yet another front suspension question
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:24:23 -0500
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well I put the left side shock and A arm on with no problem.  I looked
closer at the right side A arm and the inner front fulcrum is bent a few
degrees back making it impossible to line up the trunnion with the shock
lever arm.  It's bent about the width of the lip on the bushing.

Can the A arm be tweaked or should I replace it?  I got the set about 18
months ago.  I don't know if I can have it replaced.
Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa