RE: Looking for - - -

To: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for - - -
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:11:58 -0500
Charley,
You should definitely post your list.  You should also look into membership
in your local Austin-Healey and MG clubs, if you haven't already done so.
Although the A-H club, last I heard, is not terribly active, the MG club is
VERY active, and you would be welcomed by them.  Pittsburgh has,
traditionally, been an area which has embraced Brit cars.  You should be
able to find just about anything that you'd need within easy driving
distance of your home.
Bud Osbourne