no lbc. slide show my wife made of our trip south. promiss last on the s

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: no lbc. slide show my wife made of our trip south. promiss last on the subject
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:59:12 -0600
I was very proud of the slide show my wife put together, I friend in
Maryland was able to get it hosted on google for me. with unlimited
bandwidth.

Thanks again MIATAJIM! you DA man!

Jim put the description in a tad wrong, it should read Waveland MS , not LA
but that's pretty minor. I just asked him if he could edit the description