Re: Strange, flaky listing on ebay

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Strange, flaky listing on ebay
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:23:06 -0600 reply-type=original {sentby:smtp 24.15.214.89 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
> nut then again, when your all done, and you get a toy car,, you have no
> leg
> to stand on.
>
> Id run as fast as I could from that, unless i was able to talk in person
> the guy.
>
> Filling in the blanks has nothing to do with the way the fella answered
> the
> question that were asked!

Very true. Of course, I would wonder how he put a "new WEBER intake and carb
setup, (32-36) new exhaust header from Pace, new exhaust and new catt. new
Mallory distributor, new cap & rotor, new spark plugs and new plug wires" on
a toy car, but them's the breaks. Wish I had the diff that he took out to
put in the "4:3 to 1 ring gear". Gotta wonder about somebody who spent six
months fixing the car up and plating it just to sell it. Suppose he finally
noticed that he was too fat to fit? Now he wants "a small 2WD toyota truck
and a small aluminum boat for fishing"... sounds like he might have finally
found himself ;-)
David Lieb