Re: HTR200's

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: HTR200's
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:27:18 -0800
My CRX has HTR200's on 4 1/2" rims.  It's a good handling tire. Wet is
almost as good as dry. Don't be afraid of the air hose.  The sidewalls are
too flexible if you run normal pressure. They're rated up to 51psi.  I'm
running 40psi. on a 2000lb car, and that firms things up nicely. These days,
it's hard to find a good handling tire in anything close to that size, but
these are pretty good. They're not as good as some of the tires you can't
get anymore, but they're pretty good.
BZ