Can't Make it Here Anymore k05FwsGn032553

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Can't Make it Here Anymore k05FwsGn032553
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:58:18 -0600
As many of you know, I had taken some time off work to spend in a
waiting room. While I was there, my wife went to the store to pick up
some magazines to read, and she also bought me the new James McMurtry
CD, Childish Things. James is the son of Larry McMurtry, of Lonesome
Dove, and the Last Picture Show fame.
I am here at work today, catching up on orders and such, with this
disc playing in the background. It got to track three, and I just HAVE
to share. We have talked many times on the state of our country, and
the decline of quality products due to outsourcing. Just ask Ed about
the quality between AH Spares and what Moss and V.B. sell. There are
photos on his site that will also show you, if you don't want to talk
to Ed (and I wouldn't blame you) (obligatory LBC content)
None the less, here is a link to one of the next songs that will
define this moment in time.
http://www.compadrerecords.com/downloadpages/wecant.html
You may think that this is a tall statement to make, but I honestly
believe it. Listen for yourself and decide. I recommend the 7 minute
long band version.

Brad