prayers

To: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[ADC95CF0:01C612C5]
Subject: prayers
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:31:17 -0500
Hop-count: 1
I've been lurking here for a few months, still kinda a newby. I haven't
been able to add much to Sprite issues, so I'll do now what I am good
at. I am praying for the people on this list, for their ailing parents
(it's touch raising parents), and since I'm early 50's (age not IQ) like
many of you, I have the same health concerns. Rest assured, God hears
the prayers of His children. I hope you feel His power as these prayers
are heard. Now on the lighter side, you folks have been a tremendous
resource to me, to get me up to speed (relatively speaking) with my
Bugeye. God bless your day.

John Engfehr
'59 Bugeye 1275