Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore..times are bad...best times..right now

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, Jerry Goodman <jerry.goodman@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Can't Make it Here Anymore..times are bad...best times..right now
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:54:23 GMT
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Anyone who thinks we pay to much for gas"

'tis true. I remember when $5.00 would get me through the day. Two bucks gas
for the
MGA, the rest for a burger, chocolate milkshake and a pack of weeds. MY needs
aren't much different today....'cause I never became a "consumer"....never
bought into
this or the "competitive" thing at all as the
"key" to my personal happiness. Both
are (IMHO) pure BS.

To me, it's simply that the new $5.00 bill is now a "Twenty".

But then we're dealing with a generation that pays millions for water (Evian
when spelled backwards explains it all) and bitches like hell about the price
of gas while purchasing gas guzzling SUV's for the sake of "image".

Now to be fair, there IS some evidence of
oil cartel manipulation by "refining
capacity" but even so....

I mean...
did they really expect the price of gasoline
was gonna be droppin' rather than risin'
when they decided to buy for image????

Nope. Trust me....they never ever even gave
this aspect of their purchase a thought, believe me.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog
It just gets dumber and dumber.

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)