RE: Can't Make it Here Anymore

To: "'Mark Hineline'" <hineline@ocotillofield.net>
Subject: RE: Can't Make it Here Anymore
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:55:43 -0600
Cc: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yeah, I know...

But...

Then it becomes politically correct for politicians to start talking about
outlawing them, or adding substantial taxes, etc.

I loved it when John Kerry, who'd spoken out about them, when asked about
those in his driveway, described them as belonging to his family.

Ever drive in Dallas in the rain? Those folks are off in the ditch in a
heartbeat. I remember being in Vegas during a rare thunderstorm... the
emergency rooms were full of accident victims.

I suppose if you commuted up around the mountains of San Diego, you could
make a case for needing them.

Also, the family station wagon is for the most part, no longer made... so an
8 passenger Suburban takes its place (or the dreaded minivan).