SUVs

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SUVs
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 07:32:12 -0800
I knew something was up with SUVs when I started hearing people say
that they "needed" one "for safety" because their husband, or wife, or
kid, "had been in an accident."

When someone has been in an accident that was not their fault, they say
"someone hit me." When it is their fault, they say they've "been in an
accident."

So what I was hearing was that people were equipping the poor drivers
in their families with excess mass, so that if they hit me in my VW
GTI, I'd be the one who goes to the hospital.

Imagine my displeasure.

Mark