Re: Colts and S&W - No LBC, but a question

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Colts and S&W - No LBC, but a question
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 20:43:54 -0600
From "David Lieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>

> Last year Flounder moves up here (this time about 15 miles away) and the
> Packers immediately had one of the worst years in franchise history.  I'm
> thinking we can make some pretty good cash extorting these rabid Packers
> fans by threatening to send for more of our friends from Illinois.

I am thinking you had better start bribing Willy not to tell the Packer
Backers that you and Flounder have exceeded critical mass and are the reason
that the Packers are slipping. After all, neither of you got the injections
at birth to make you Green Bay fans for life, did you?
DAvid

Sure, they go nuts over the sight of a fibber (FIB = f___ing Illinois
B__stard), but you throw them a chunk of cheddar and they forget about you
and fight over the cheese like a pack of dogs.