Midget Grill Mesh k0DFJMri011273

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget Grill Mesh k0DFJMri011273
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:20:05 -0500
Hello Everyone and Happy Friday,

I am in the process of gathering and cleaning all the parts, mostly
trim, I will need to put my '73 Midget back together after I paint it
in the spring.  I have been contemplating replacing the stock grill
with either one from a Sprite or some stainless/chrome mesh.

I have been searching eBay for a Sprite grill and came across someone
selling precut stainless mesh for the Midget. Price isn't bad but I
was wondering if anyone had another, possibly cheaper, source?  I am
not even sure I will like it but I figure it's worth giving it a try.

Link to mesh on eBay:
http://tinyurl.com/dttrh

Your thoughts....

Thanks,