FW: 64 MG Midget (Project Car) - $2000 (Round Rock, TX)

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 64 MG Midget (Project Car) - $2000 (Round Rock, TX)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:06:59 -0600
This looks to be a nice little car for $2,000.   I can go look if anyone's
interested.

  _____

From mgraziano at austin.rr.com [mailto:mgraziano@austin.rr.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:06 PM
To: mgraziano@austin.rr.com
Subject: 64 MG Midget (Project Car) - $2000 (Round Rock)

"mgraziano@austin.rr.com" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

  _____

64 MG Midget (Project Car)

Reply to: anon-121991152@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-02, 10:10AM

Wife still making me get rid of the ole girl - lol.

1964 MG Midget. Motor last ran 1.5 years ago. Has all parts and even has the
post/slide windows which are hard to find. Has been garage kept and you can
keep the car cover too.

This is a project car. Has a cracked windshield but over all very little
rust and no damage. For being over 40 years old, she is still worth putting
some time and TLC to get her humming again.

I have wife, 2 kids, 3 dogs, a large yard, a 72 Midget project and NO TIME
for this little '64. Would love to keep her for later but just have no room
left.

Paid $5000 back a few years ago to get her and work on her because the 64's
are so rare BUT have just not got around to it.

I am FIRM on the price so serious inquires only please.

Thanks and Happy 2006 to you!

Original URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/car/121991152.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/ydWbppXYv5WY1FGQpR3cy5ibj5icA02b7