Re: No LBC... for jazz lovers

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC... for jazz lovers
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:29:40 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net> reply-type=original
A co-worker is now re-entering the Portland, Oregon, jazz scene.
Interestingly enough, he's originally from Chicago and came to Portland by
way of Japan, where he spent a number of years supporting himself by playing
jazz. Right now, he's a radiology tech by day and a sax player by night.

You might be interested in one of his compositions, "Blowin' in from
Chicago".

http://www.hankhirsh.com/music.html