A arm fitment...again

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: A arm fitment...again
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:11:49 -0500
I have a straight A arm now.  I installed the inner fulcrum bushes then
attempted to attach the trunnion at the shock lever.

It's still a very tight fit.  I loosened the inner fulcrum pins a bit and
moved the A arm as far to the rear as possible.  I can now muscle it almost
to alignment and when I try to insert the trunnion bolt the knuckle turns a
bit and I lose my alignment.

Any tips?   I hesitate to loosen the shock and aligned the trunnion.  I
think there is already a little too much forward stress on the shock arm.

HELP!
Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa