Disassembling steering

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Disassembling steering
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 06:42:25 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to remove the steering shaft/column from a
65 midget. I cannot get the coupling that connects the
long shaft to the short steering box shaft to come
off. I have attempted to spread it with a cold chisel,
heated it, etc. Does anyone have further sugestions? I
don't want to destroy it during removal as I don't see
it in Moss or VB.

Thanks,

Joe Lansing
62 Sprite