Spridgets50th Location

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridgets50th Location
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:02:25 -0600
Ok, if all we're being asked our opinion about is the location, then I'll
bite.

Rockford and Blackhawk Farms would be perfect as far as I am concerned.
Both of our Midgets are racers and if it isn't near a racetrack there is
no reason for us to go.  I'm sure there are others that are in the same
boat.  Or that have both street and racecars.

Blackhawk would be a nice course for a spridget race and getting there
from Houston isn't easy, but a whole lot better than going anywhere
northeast.

Elizabeth's would be great (actually closer for me).  Closest racing
would be at TWS, which may be a challenge to book.

-- David Littlefield