manifolds and headers

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: manifolds and headers
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:13:40 -0800 (PST)
I've been reading "Tuning the A..." by Vizard and this
has raised a couple questions for me; are competition
intake manifolds still manufactured for SU carb
setups, and are LCB headers still manufactured to fit
spridgets?

If anyone has info I'd appreciate your sharing!

Joe Lansing
'62 Sprite
'65 Midget Organ Donor