Orange County Car Show

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "bugeye@yahoogroups.com" <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, "midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Orange County Car Show
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:34:32 -0800
There will be a car show this next Saturday, Feb. 4th in my town, San
Juan Capistrano, CA. Show is open to all types, American & foreign,
classic show cars & primed clunkers, probably over 400 cars this year.
The show is held at the local community park, so parking is on grass, in
the order you arrive. $25 or $30 to register at gate (if memory hasn't
completely failed). Weather is suppose to be perfect this weekend, clear
& high 60's/low 70s.

There will be at least 2-3 Bugeyes (mine & a friend) and possibly more
if like last year. There should be other Spridgets & Brit cars (Mini,
Jags, Morris Minors, etc). Lots of American classics & muscle cars, hot
rods, and makes I had never see before last year's show. Nice show &
nice people.

If interested you can do a google search under "San Juan Capistrano car
show" or email me offlist & I will dig up specific info.

Regards,

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA