[FOT] Hoosier vintage TD tires

To: FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Hoosier vintage TD tires
From: Preston Kaenel <kaenel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:40:00 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-fot@autox.team.net
I have available eight Vintage T.D. 5.50-15 tires. I bought a TR3A to race on
the west coast about 2 years ago(Rick Morris' old car) and they came with the
car. I have decided not to use them, sticking with 14" right now. Thought I
would open this up to the list(Ken Gillanders got me started on this, but I'm
such a newbie that I've just started to figure out half of what goes on here. I
learn a ton, but not much to contribute yet!). Contact me off list if you have
any interest. Thanks.

  Preston

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html