RE: [midgetsprite] 1275cc back plates

To: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [midgetsprite] 1275cc back plates
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 06:08:22 -0600
Actually, I'm having a run of them made in a similar manner..

Retail will be <$100.

I'll have about a dozen..

  _____

From midgetsprite at yahoogroups.com [mailto:midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:29 AM
To: Spridgets; midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [midgetsprite] 1275cc back plates

Spridgeteers,

I am having a back plate for my 1275cc Midget engine fabricated.
The local college auto and manufacturing shop has a laser cutter
and a plazma cutter and is anxious to cut the 3/8 steel plate for
me. A local machine shop will bore the oil pump and starter holes
and mill the oil pump cover hole edges.

I'm not sure how much this is gonna cost yet, but thought I'd ask
if anyone else is interested in getting one. I think I could probably
have a few of these made if anyone is interested.

Cheers!!
Jim - Disemboweled Midget in Dodge City

  _____