Re: GM Alternator

To: "Jim Rogers" <jarplanner@cox.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: GM Alternator
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:24:48 -0500
Jim, I was in need of an alternator for my '74 and happened to have a GM
alternator laying around the garage.  Followed Paul's instructions and
everything worked great.  You will however need to pay close attention to
the alignment as I seem to recall a little grinding was needed to keep the
belt perfectly straight.  It is rather large in the engine bay but works
without any troubles.

Dan

DANIEL WALTERS