RE: Snow and driving which car

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Snow and driving which car
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:06:36 -0500
I can't speak for everyone, but I certainly care more about my spridgets
than the 'daily'.  My dailys generally are bought for about $5000 second
hand and driven for 5 or so years.  Currently a '94 Taurus wagon that's just
starting to rust.

I plan to keep the spridgets for about 20 or 30 more years.  Geez, I'm not
getting younger.