Re: Coincidences - Frank, Steve Bell, me, european style

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Coincidences - Frank, Steve Bell, me, european style
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:01:16 -0500
Cc: Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Ron Soave wrote:

> A cousin of mine (who hired Frank to remodel a rental
> proerty for her in Joisey) was in Italy 2 years ago on
> a day cruise on Lake Como.  On the boat, she meets a
> group of people who are touring Europe in their
> Healeys.  She mentions that I have one.  The guy was
> Steve Bell, who had stayed at my house the previous
> summer.  And one of the Healeys on the tour was
> delivered to the port in NJ for the tour by Frank!

And not to mention, the guy with the Healey, in Italy, who ran into
Ron's cousin, the girl I worked for, was featured in British Car
magazine. He sent me a copy of the exact same issue with my face and
Sprite on the cover! His story was way in the back ;)
As another coincidence, My 67 Sprite was HAN9L/69387, 30 years later I
pick up another one HAN9L/69394. 7 numbers off.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ