Re: Snow and driving which car

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Snow and driving which car
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:54:02 -0600
<<For about 23 hours.>>

POINT23 hours I "might" beleiv...............  NAH, NO fri**in' way,
Larry!!!

When the Cubs win the World Series??  THEN there MIGHT, I repeat MIGHT, be a
very, very, very slight chance in He// and it would be accompanied by same
place freezing over!!!

Or when Motel City has no on or off ramps??  Or PSPolice stop using the
North down hill overlook just up the grade from Motel City to write
thousands on $s of tickets from those poor downhill westbounders??

Or when the Borman x-way on south side of Chi has NO construction??

NAH (to all of the above)<VB*G>

BTDTST.....

Ed