Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Coincidences (No LBC)

To: Dan Gillitzer <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Coincidences (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:59:15 -0600
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
A guy goes to a baseball game.  As he is standing in line for his
ticket a voice from way up in the stands shouts, "Hey Fred"!!  The guy
tries hard to see who shouted looking all around him and all over the
stands unsuccessfully. Then as he is moving through the turnstile,
again he hears the voice from up in th stands, "Hey Fred"!! Again he
turns every which way looking to see who had shouted to no avail.
After getting some popcorn he makes his way to his seat right behind
the third base line dugout. Once more from way up in the stands the
voice calls, "Hey Fred"!! The guy turns to look up into the stands and
shouts back, "Dammit!!  My name's not Fred"!!!

Cheers!!
Jim - Disemboweled Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW