Re: Curling update - Olympics

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Curling update - Olympics
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:35:38 -0500
Very cool stuff in the finals. They were hitting apexes and passing
using car racing thinking. Did you notice the American making himself
"wider" at the finish? Schumacher would've understood that!

At 3:22 PM -0600 2/17/06, Peter C. wrote:
>Oh, and how about that snowboard-cross or whatever it was called.
>How very cool was that!
>
>Real racing!
>
>Even the neckcar guys I watched it with thought it was better than
>the truck qualifying that was also on. (well, duh)
>
>PPP

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Associate Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu