RE: Snow and driving which car - a Bit Late

To: Norm <twobees@sprynet.com>, Spridgets Digest <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Snow and driving which car - a Bit Late
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:27:23 GMT
"just idiot drivers on insane roads"

hmmm...probably people who've retired to
Fl from Wisconsin. :)

I remember my drive in your streetable
racer "B", Norm. Nice car! :) Fast but docile
on the street.

All that snow we got last weekend? Virtually gone. Temps rose quickly into the
40's 3 days subsequent to daytime high of
nearly 55F on Thursday. Friday also very warm and rain in the AM.

Cold again this weekend but it'll be 50F again by the end of the week. We lucked
out this winter thus far. Pretty snowless and
mild as well. Good thing considering $ of
heating oil.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog (Snug as a bug in a rug!:)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)