Questions...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions...
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:10:42 -0600
Hello Spridgets,

  How many people are on the list? How many own Midgets?

  What's a 65 Midget worth? I paid $3750 for mine. I wasn't lookin
  for a car when I found mine, but it was so nice I knew not to pass
  on it for the price. And I'd wanted a chrome bumper ever since I
  worked at a British car shop 15 yrs ago.

  Apologize for the messed up 1st post, Bad 1st impression.

  I'm about to bolt together my 1st A-series engine, I've built many
  engines previously. Anything weird or special I need to need to know
  to avoid a screw up, building a slighly hipo 1275 to replace the
  tired smoking 1098 in my car.

--
Best regards,
 Rick                          mailto:HTPC@midsouth.rr.com