Re: Re: Controversy over Ottawa Pileup

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Controversy over Ottawa Pileup
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:05:33 -0500
In an odd twist of fate, Big Brother is after the rich, not the poor.  I can't
afford a car with the 'black box'. :)

Does anyone know when they started putting them in?

I'm not quite sure where I stand on this.  A person could stand on a different
side of the fence depending on whether they are the wrecker or the wreckee.