Healey Conference 2005

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Conference 2005
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:33:31 -0500 information
Anyone out there attend the big Healey show in Valley Forge PA last
year?? The reason I ask is my local club, the Philly MG Club is
getting set to host the 2008 NAMGBR show. We are looking at the
Radison and the Sheraton (Where the Healey show was held).

What I am looking for is feedback on the venue and how the hotel
handled the group.

Thanks

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.